Interket Limited and your privacy
Last Updated 18th January 2019
Across our business, we will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example, to provide service and support, and share product, service and company news and offerings with you. We do not sell your personal information. We will not share your personal data outside Interket Ltd unless required by law or to protect Interket Ltd, its customers, the public, or associate companies. At any time you may contact Interket Ltd with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. You can ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.
Personal information collected by Interket Ltd
We will collect personal information in the following circumstances:
• If you sign up for news and offers through the website; and
• Any communications you have with us
• Contractual requirements
The personal information collected about you may include your name and contact details (address, email address, telephone number, or any other legally required information.).
We may also collect personal information in connection with your use of the website using cookies. To find out about cookies and how these are used by the Interket website please see our cookies policy.
How Interket uses your personal information
We may use your personal information for a variety of purposes including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the products and services that you request from us;
- To contact you for your views on our products and services;
- To keep you informed about the products and services that we offer;
- To develop and improve the products offered by Interket Ltd;
- To answer your questions or provide you with the information you have requested;
- To notify you about changes or developments to our services or the website; and
- For market research purposes, by tracking activity on the website (on an anonymous basis) to identify trends and/or to improve usefulness and content.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your Personal Information has been collected as outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required by law.
You will be able to inform us if you no longer want to receive marketing materials from us each time you receive something, as all the marketing we send you will include instructions on how to stop receiving such items.